Wednesday, February 2, 2011

That One Time...

K so this happened quite a while ago, but every once in a while I will catch a glimple of Marcus's screen on his phone and this is what I see.


He claims it's his favorite picture. Scary huh? This was just minutes after getting home from getting my wisdom teeth out. Of course he couldn't resist taking a cute pic, and then forwarding it to multiple friends! I do remember him taking the pic, but don't ask why I thought it would be cool to stick my thumbs up... or why I even agreed to let him take it in the first place!Oh dear...

Anyways, last night we had dinner with some good friends the Dewitts and the Browns. Emily made taquitos and they were amazing! We then watched biggest loser while eating ice cream... whoops! I always swore I would never do that. In fact last week I rigged my laptop in front of the treadmill so i could watch it while I ran 5 miles, that made up for the ice cream this week right? Anywho, heres some pics from last night.

5 comments:

gentry's said...

I didn't realize you were such good friends with Emily. I have known her forever! Love her! David took pictures of me when I got my wisdom teeth out too and even took video. So cruel.

Marcelle Donaldson said...

I love the picture. You look like you are in pain. I'm glad it didn't last long.

Marcelle Donaldson said...

OK so I guess that when I (your mother) post it is going to come up as Duskin because that is his blog. Sorry.

Emily Brown said...

that is such a great picture of u after wisdom teeth gettin pulled! bahaha! i love the pics, thanks for postin them so i could save them! im not quite sure why im super white, oh ya its cuz i really do look like that in real life too!

LaSchelle said...

Hi Cassidi.. Sounds like you have had fun the past few months. How long ago did you have your wisdom teeth out? You are just one of those amazing girls, and oh, you are always beautiful no matter what you look like! Your blog is super cute, too.