Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Baby Blessing

Dear Linkan,

You have had a very busy week and it's only Wednesday!! Last Thursday and Friday we went with some friends up to their cabin in Christopher Creek. The cabin was beautiful and we had such a great time. You got to hang out with your friend Brooklyn who is only two weeks older than you. You two are so fun together and we were able to get some good pictures:)

Then on Sunday we had your baby blessing. Daddy did a great job giving you your name and blessing and a lot of family came to support you on your big day! Grandma and Grandpa Klingler, Steve, Jordan and Brendan Klingler, Grammy and Papa Red Donaldson, Grandma and Papa Martin, Gramma and Grampa Donaldson (come on mom and dad, we need to know what to call you!!), Shiloh, Cedar, Marshall, Uncle Kyle and family, Uncle Karson and family, Cubby and Sarah, Aunt Kate, Karlee and Brody were all there. You were given a great blessing, and we had a fun time talking to family and then had lunch after church. You looked beautiful and got to be blessed in the same dress that I was blessed in when I was a baby. I thought that was pretty cool:)

 Yesterday was a great day for you as well! You rolled over from back to front for the first time, and you did it three times!! Daddy and I were so excited for you. The rest of the day you were all smiles, until bed time you got a little bit upset because I took a little too long to feed you... sorry bout that! But I was able to capture those precious moments, you have the most contagious smile, but I must say that that bottom lip is just the best. I can't help but laugh when you get sad and stick your bottom lip out and start fussing. Usually you are just faking it and it is so funny! Oh how I love you:)


Then last night was the best first you have had in my opinion... It was the first time that you slept for an eight hour stretch!!! It was heavenly! I really don't mind waking up at night to feed you, but I must say that it wouldn't be bad getting used to sleeping for eight hours in a row either:) 


You are just the best baby ever! You are so sweet and make my life so fun. I am so grateful that I get to be your mom and I love you so so much!!

Love, Mom

1 comment:

Shay said...

Can I just say I am loving this new journal idea- your blog looks great! And Linkan is such a cutie- I love the blessing pictures!